What makes a great leader? Well, there is no shortage of advice on the internet, or from past and current leaders on how to become a great leader.
My role as an Executive and Leadership Coach is not to tell you or prescribe to you what criteria will make you a great leader. Instead, we discover and create together what is important to you and your organization to become the kind of leader you want to be. Bringing your own DNA and unique fingerprint, we’ll develop your authentic leadership style. We discover what makes you unique and diverse and how that can be an asset to your organization, clients, communities you serve and the world at large.
As a trusted, thinking partner and coach, I support leaders:
- at the beginning of their leadership career
- midway through their leadership development
- transitioning out and looking to leave a legacy and a succession plan
I do this by offering:
- one-on-one coaching with executives
- one-on-one coaching with each member of the leadership team
- group coaching with the leadership team